All I need is 70%

People say we look alike.
Normally they'd say we are 70% similar.

I dont mind.
She is pretty okay to look alike with.
I dont care.
what matters is the inside anyway.

Sometimes, I like to think we are 70% outside and perhaps 0% inside.
But we are more alike then we'd like to admit.
We smile alike.
You walk funny. So do I.
You think black nailpolish is pretty. So do I.
we go ballistic over sambal petai and coffee.
And we think Lee Hom is godsent.

We do get into spits and squabbles,
cause you think my Sam is annoying,
and cant seem to understand why linkin park rocks until recently,
Or why I cant sleep before 12 am.
This shows that we are alike yet different.
thank god =p

Sometimes I secretly wish I had 70% percent of certain qualities,
I wish I had 70% of your sacrificing nature,
cause I can be selfish at times.
I wish I had 70% of your cooking abilites,
cause I cant cook to save my life.
I wish I had 70% of your understanding nature,
cause I can be rather tactless with my words at times.
I wish I had 70% of your dedication to your family,
cause I simply think I am self centered at times.

Actually, come to think of it,
there are many things which I want to be 70% more like you.

Today, my 70% is going to celebrate this day for the 19th time,
Yes, it has been 19 long years since she became a mom.



Happy mother's day my 70%!!
I know you wont read this,
but I feel inclined to tell everyone,
you are pretty cool!

and that I love you.

Happy mothers day people.
Show your moms some love !! =)

Labels: ,