Tag-along
I am tagging along after mandy.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Wong Mei Kay
Birth Date: 29th January 1988
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Black/ Dark brown
Righty or Lefty: righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: VERY chinese. But people assume otherwise
My Fears: People who I trust going around my back. and heights.
My Weakness: I just cant seem to open my golden mouth to ask people for help when I need it. I just trod on and on to self distruction. Oh yeah, I dont easily trust people.
My Perfect Pizza: anything with TONS of cheese on it. and pepperoni.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up: More sleep!
My bedtime: When I am sleepy.
My most missed memories: Days back in the place I grew up

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Coke is love.
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds. Double cheeseburgers and fries please.
Single or Grouped Dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: I dont really care. As long as I dont have to spend a sen on it =p
Tea or Nestea: Coffee! Nothing beats coffee in any form
Chocolate or Vanilla: Nothing beats chocolate in any form
Cappucino or Coffee: Cuppocino (isnt cuppocino a type of coffee?)

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Over my dead body
Curse: Sometimes. Depends.
Take a shower: Everyday. Gosh.
Have a crush: I dont think so..
Think u've been in love: nope.
Go to school: TAR college
Want to get married: Not anytime soon.
Believe in urself: Yes. If I dont believe in myself, then who can believe me?

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: Yes..
Gone to the mall: Last thursday
Been on stage: Yeah
Eaten sushi: Dont really like it.
Dyed ur hair: highlights.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: There's this game in form one. We strip stuff off ourselves when we lose. We always get bored before anyone strips anything that is worth noticing. Pointless.
Change who you were to fit in: I will adapt. Not change.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING
To be married: Erm. No comment?

LAYER 9: IN A GUY
Best eye colour: Russian eyes are pretty.
Best hair colour: As long as there is hair.
Short hair or long hair: Long enough to be fashionable. Short enough to be neat.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
A minute ago: typing
An hour ago: chatting with my mom (we get on really well surprisingly)
4.5 hours ago: studying IHRM
1 month ago: Terribly sick during MBDC. Probably sneezing into some tissue.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I love: anything and anyone who makes me happy.
I feel: bored.
I hate: anything and everything that makes me mad/sad/gives me a headache.
i hide: skeletons in my closet.
I miss: friends and chocolate.... -.-''
I need: to study

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE
erm..Angelin. Yvonne. Jolene. Yb. Alan. Zheng. and Aim (just bagi muka only haha)

To the above listed people: Dont wanna do also nvmla, I wont murder you in your sleep one la.

Labels: