Tired of typing
Semester three. A photo entry.

Lately I've been typing ALOT. Lazy la wanna type today, so while browsing through my photo files, I decided to share some of the pictures la.

Enjoy

Gambar dari atas jejantas Teluk Gadong.

I wanted to join them you know... taken near my old house in TBR. And dang, if you enlarge the picture, you'd notice that they caught me taking their picture. Little kids are so smart. Adults NEVER even realise.

the correct way to sit in KTM

Why football is love. Taken at TBR mamak stall

What students ACTUALLY do in class. Talk, sms and daydream. This is what happens when you let ur handphone wander around. Either they snap stupid pictures of you or they start camwhoring. I am the white formal.

Char Siew ber-hiau-ing with my phone (hokkien for gatal)Her camwhoring tip? 45 degrees, chin down and eye contact!

Pelabuhan Klang station through a window.

Organizational Behaviour Presentation. Ying Erh is talking. Naughty girl.

Sweet kfc dreams.

Hong Kong food and drink, Berjaya times square. Cheese chicken fried rice and chocolate ice blended topped with whipping cream. I nearly died and went to heaven then.

Crazy aunties shopping for bra at Jusco Day.

Illegal, but not underaged, gambling.


Poser well defined.

Ms Whatever and some stranger

-Additional Update-
Wye Sun, this is for you =)


This is Wye Sun. She is a crazy weird monster with curly hair who can be pregnant for a very very long time. Self proclaimed monkey (queen). Do not approach her without a five foot long tiang. I repeat, she is dangerous. Proceed at own risk. You have been warned.

Happy bo? =p

Labels: