The day I became a senior

Today is the day I become a senior.
A college senior.
Not the SENIOR (citizen) = old.

Oh. My. Goodness.
The one year seemed to just pass so fast.
And beginning next week, I'll be heading into my second year of college life.

Its been one year.
One year of living and studying away from home,
One year of running around from lecture halls to canteens to tutorial rooms,
One year of assignments, presentations and more glorious presentations,
One year of washing my own clothes,
One year of managing my own finance,
One year of lepaking until whatever, whenever time I please,
One year of eating out,
One year of ALOT of things.

Its been one year,
and I still havent learnt to drive.
I have GOT to be the last person on earth to learn
and I still havent learnt japanese,
Nevermindla, I still have alot of time.

Anyway, although it has been one year, I still kinda remembered my time as a junior during orientation week. And so ah, I have made several promises to myself as a senior based on my experience as a junior.

1) I promise I shall direct lost tarcians to their classrooms
I have already done that last semester =) Anyway, tar college is such a bloody big place that it actually normally to get lost within the compound during the first week.

I know I did.
So I practically had my college map opened all the time.
Sometimes, I cant even understand the map at all,
so I asked seniors...or lecturers
Or just followed the crowd (with the mentality if alot people are heading that way, it has gotta be the canteen)

Once being lost, I bumped into a friend,
Was really elated cause I though he might help me outta my predicament.
Ended up knowing that he was lost as well.

I very =.=''' moment there.

I promise I will try to explain whatever questions people might ask me, weird or whatsoever

"Do we need to pay for the usage of the tarc basketball court?"
"where is the SAD office?"- asked while standing in front of the office

I promise I shall take my freshie housemates to local attractions

Things and places I plan to cover
-Sri Rampai pasar malam and its smelly taufu
-Wangsa Maju's spicy pan mee
-Genting Klang food haven and hairstylists
-The chicken rice in tbr.. and whereever I think is good.
-Jaya Jusco wangsa maju
-BRJ nasi lemak and this place in wangsa.. great pan mee!

damn, I feel hungry now.

I promise I will try to make them understand the significance of Talent Tine and Orentation Oddesy night

TT and OO nite is for freshie, which in my opinion, should not be missed. Especially TT night. Those who dont go really miss something great. Last years TT was amazing. The singing, the dancing.. everything!

And if its possible, I hope to go to this years events as well =)

I promise I will try to be helpful without going to the point of being annoying

I wont be involved in such a scenario:

"Do you need any help?"
"No...."
"REALLY?"
"yeah"
"Yeah as in you need help or you need help?"
"-.-'' Yeah as in I DONT NEED HELP"


Its late, or more precisely, early.
I need to wake up early tomorrow.
8 am.
God help me.

Labels: