Weird sense of humour

Been wanting to post this up for awhile already. Cause some rather unfortunate people express utter disbelieve in the findings of Professor Mickey aduhai. So yeah, here is photographic evidence that one of the Tbr mamak stall owner has a very twisted, not to mention slightly perverted mind. =P

Roti Jantan = 2 telur !! I find it very simbolic =)

As expected, people tend to ask me how in the world does a roti jantan look like? Hmmm hmm.. here's one of my classmate's guess : "Is it a piece of roti rolled up? You know, like popiah?" (ikut shape)

Hahaha! Like WTF! I foresee he has a great future in the challenging and ever growing industry of local beverage and food industry called the mamak. =)

Although I've seen the menu everytime, I'd always end up looking at that part of the menu and start wondering to myself "If there was a roti betina, how will it be like?"

I think I'll just leave you guys with your imagination. Goodnight la wei =) =)

Labels: , ,