A very VERY short horror story


Once upon a happy time just several weeks ago during a perfectly fine evening, my very selamba roommate was busy onlin-ing in my room I was still in in class when she heard some unusual noises.

Confused and a little bewildered, she came to the conclusion that someone was trying to open up the bedroom window that was partially closed. As seen from the picture above

She was afraid yes. But nevertheless, she summoned all her courage and opened the damn window.... only to find herself face to face with an Indonesian man.

After several seconds of staring at each other, my roommate asked the first question which popped into her mind.

You nak buat apa ah?

To which the unimaginative amateur wanna-be thief replied: "Cik nak beli barang ke?"

My roomate slammed the window in his face and headed to the living room. Far far away from the creepy fellow.

I tell you, the world isnt a safe place anymore. Even people who are minding their own business in their own rooms get harrassed by creepy, but very stupid illegal immigrants.

Fuck.

Labels: , ,