Minimum Entry Requirements
What are your requirements?

I was absent mindedly flicking through my college's booklet which I stole for my sister. haha. that bugger who hardly cooks wanna take hotel management, when I came upon this picture.


I suppose its a mistake. And I wonder if anyone else noticed it.But ouch! Thats our queen for crissake. We as normal people, can never ever meet such entry requirements ok?

Later, after reading angelin's blog, I kept thinking about this picture. I dont know why. It's silly really.Its funny, pretty pictures can make people equally distressed as well.

Have you ever felt like you are not good enough? Not giving all you've got?
Lately, I have been having these bouts of disatisfaction. No matter how hard I try, I still think its not enough.Its really tiring really, all this negativity.

First, my grades arent good enough.
I am almost always late no matter how early I wake up.
I think I havent been contributing enough in my group.
I havent been actively participating in society lately.
My hair is a mess. Yet I cant cut it cause I want it long again. =(
I think I gained weight.
AND I have been rejecting friends to yum char or lepak with them.

..... haih. I believe I am not alone. I bet it has to do with too much assignments and mid terms. The next picture is photographic evidence.


Why are so many people turning up to lectures in black lately? Macam mourning for something only.

I should stop this negativity. I am starting to get on my own nerves already.. blabbing on and on..

All this thinking made me hungry. So I am off for a sandwich and some milk. I will leave you with a happier picture that I took on the way back to klang today. Just to show that I am fine and not flipping mad.


camwhoring with lee hom at KL central. This is one guy who meet every girl's maximum requirements =p

Labels: