Le Tour Mid Valley
Sunday with the 3Ms: mcd, mcky and movie

Sundays are special. So special to the point that it is almost holy. Usually I spend my holy days lazing around at home doing what ever I please (which usually involves alot of screens and food =). And once in a blue moon, I will venture out of my humble abode thus breaking the almost blissful ignorance of the outside world to lepak.

Last Sunday,I spent my sunday with one of my favourite people in the world. Someone I've known for almost all my secondary life. I remembered I first saw her during PJK class, this small but very noisy first former.. haha

Thanks angelin for being my tour guide of Mid Valley Gosh, I didnt know Mid Valley had changed so much in one semester! and assisting me on my quest to obtain a bag for classes. And for catching me when I fell down the steps in the cinema. or more like I fell, then you pulled me up.. wateverla thanks

My purchases. Original mcky. Guess how much?

Anyway, we watched Simpsons the movie. Yeah, THE simpsons which is moronic, stupid ,doesnt make any sense cause the people are yellow and marge has blue hair that defies gravitational pull.

Even the trailer is so ridiculous. Homer holding his pig against the ceiling going "spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does" isnt what I'd call normal. Or entertaining. its just plain... weird.

But screw it, its really REALLY good. The plot is mad, entertaining, and probably the most creative piece of cartoon I have seen in awhile. And refreshing after all the corny cartoon movie plots. And this is the first time I have seen so many people laugh like mad fucks during a show. Especially during bart's little unfortunate incident on his skateboard. oh. my. god.

Oh yeah, watch out for the snow white spoof in the movie. And the hilarious one liners. And Lisa's irish boyfriend.

Just watch it for goodness sake. Its so worth sacrificing a holy Sunday and eleven bucks.

Labels: ,