Defenden is guilty as charged

Rearrange this sentence: Guilty. Procrastinating.I .Am .Of.
Oh come on lah,dont look like dying ducks on the verge of their last quacks.

Anyhow, if you havent gotten it quite right which I presumely hope everyone did, being intelligent creatures as you are.

I am guilty of procrastinating


"correct me if I am wrong?"
-Quote Mr Johan, Management lecturer, every single day
Alan, sorry la wei for stealing this pic off your blog.There, I confessed. Now dont sue me for plagarism ah.

Yeah, where was I?
Oh yeah, erm.... procrastinating!
Gosh, I even procrastinate when I am talking about procrastinating! Aduhai.

Things I should be doing now instead of typing this entry:
1)BC assignment (due on monday)
2)English assignment (also due on monday)
3)Studying for management quiz (friday)
4)Finish my MIS answers for ten tutorials.(thursday-left 8 more)
5)Typing meeting (still unknown, but I wanna finish it by this week)

Humdeedah...

Instead of being productive and google up information, here I am pointlessly jabbing my fingers on the little black plastic squares on my keyboard. Jabbing alphabets to form words. Words that form sentences which in the end leads to paragraphs and eventually morphs into a pretty entry.The flow of words from my fingertips soothing, calming even. The strangeness of such feeling of serenity despite all the things I need to do is amazing. I am at peace. Perhaps it is because I am at home.

The damage I am doing now is minimal compared to what I did in the afternoon. Inspiration is indeed a naughty thing which attacks with such force at such inappropriate times. I, being rash and stupid, am always its victim.

I drew a freaking t-shirt.
(I had planned to do so later, so I had all the stuffs needed)
Bummer.


Stuffs. Silver Arylic paint. Paint brushes. Supre thick mechanic pencil. A Tee. Laundry marker. Some water.


Drawing the outline. The symbol of L from deathnote


Filling in the empty spaces to give myself an idea of what I am expecting


Painting the logo silver.


Touching up

*Then I realised the damn logo was too low =(

"mei kay, you are such a genius."
Quothe thy sister this afternoon upon looking thy Tee


By the way, this is how the genius looks like in genius mode. God save us.

So after she threw an artistic fit at her sisters and mom who were laughing at her for being such an idoit, she took their advice and drew something on top the L symbol to reduce the illusion of emptiness.

*Repeat same process


My shirt needs a blow dry. The japanese word is L's actual name. L.Lewitt. No, I do not know how to read japanese. I googled it =)


Final product. Quite happy with it.

I am so going to wear this everywhere. You know, to show my support towards L's fight against the evil plot of Kira.

Ah screw it, the above sentence is just a feeble attempt to pretend that I am not planning to show it off. So bloody fake and lame.

The whole process took 2-3 hours by the way. I refused to touch a morsel until it was finished, which was around 5 pm.

Oh gosh I am weird.

signing out,
procrastinating "genius"
(next target to draw: Horny devil)

Ps: Oh yeah, the black tee. It only costs RM4.90 from giant =)

Additional message:

In red cicle: My youngest sister's words were published in last week star sunday (education/books sections I think) Some Harry Potter contest. Gosh, I am so proud of her! (eventhough its just a few lines haha!)

Labels: ,