Locked, soul and all, behind closed doors and golden padlocks
Freestyle emo post please stay away.

I,
have always kept a safe distance,
bridging along the lines of familiarity and strangeness,
you see, what you wanna see,
think what you wanna think,
opinions matter not,
for someone who abondoned care and adopted indifference.
seeing the world from a third point of view.

The perspective from a third point of view,
requires one to sit through hours of silent movies,
the movie is silent and so are you,
watching images of the past, present and make believe future,
looping, again and again, neverending,
until you get quite sick of it.

Feeling leaves when numbness sets in,
reigning supreme in his cold throne,
watching,understanding,predicting,
yet never taking part.
wishing, yet never trying.
hoping, yet never determined enough,
always setting goals which are not meant for you.

I Search.
I seek.
What do I hope to find?
What do I wish to find?

Labels: