A series of unusual photos
A photo entry.. dedicated to my dear.

Since your arrival,
life has been better,
brighter... more meaningful.
the memories we shared together is priceless.
Unforgettable and amazingly sweet.

Thanks for being there for me.
Always.

A moment without you is a moment missing you.
A moment without you is a moment I feel insecure.
A moment without you is a moment I feel vulnerable.


Took this photo outside the library.. apparently someone people have been littering the college -.-' I found it highly symbolic.. love on thorns

I love you with every fibre of my being.
even that is not enough to express everything I hold inside.
the thoughts that go beyond words.
you are so freaking desirable you know.

I love you my sony ericsson!
although I do not have a fancy digicam, you do just fine.

hahahaaa! gotcha! Gosh, what or more like who the hell do you think I am referring this to?

Anyhow, this is a photo entry.
Cause I love taking pictures.
And cause I feel lazy today.


Okay!! haha! one of neighbour's idea. Ingenious really.


My friend's house. CD windchimes (which does not chime). Ikea, if you wanna hire these people please contact me.



Taken at Jusco wangsa maju's home deco area. Photographic director: Mei K. Subject: Sporting roommate and her prayer/yoga mat.


The reason why me bought that mat. To picnic outside our house's compound (corner house mah). People walking past and other housemates were damn CADAO. -.-'


What men do when the ladies go shoe shopping:
(poor things)

Father: stare blankly in space while trying to make up the sum she is going to spend on shoes this time.
Teenager: check out the 'scenery' in the shoe shop. If none, he will join his father daydreaming. But of something else: DOTA
Boy: grateful for extra time for them to catch up on leveling up.



Susahnye cari rezeki seharian. Dont ever take anything for granted. Dont.


what the damn manja likes to do when I tertidur in the living room.


Collage " a year of college"
ex-roommate's bday present. After finishing it, I didnt feel like giving it to her..


Bday girl and her pizza cake. Cause traditional cakes are so boring. knife was there to make sure candle doesnt fall and melts the cheese thus giving birth to waxcheese.(wax+cheese, geddit?)


wengyan is strong. VERY strong.


I think Paris Hilton named this drink. Seriously.


Someone must really hate that taxi driver called shaun to climb up so high to put that message up. Spotted in Tarc's School of Technology's block M.

Thats all from me who just hit upon the realisation that she has many many many random pics. Gosh....

Watch out for part 2.

Labels: