Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Exams.
7- english for business
11-personnel administration
13-managing information systems
15-basic management principles
17-fundamentals of marketing
18-business communications

Currently, my newest love and obcession is making gif images. Thus explains the banner above. But dont get me wrong for being so free as I am not.

This post is to announce that my blog will be going temporarily hiatus for a week or two. Thus explains the pretty banner (cause you might face the chance of seeing it for awhle).

I just have too much stuff I havent covered. Thus explains the declaration of hiatus.

LOL.
Wish me luck.
Ps: I just realised blogger picture upload does not support gif files. So terpaksa have to upload in my photobucket account and copy it here. Ish so troublesome

Labels: ,