Stress Management

People of Planet Earth
Planet Earth
The Solar Sytem
The Universe

Hidden-mcky
Jalan blogspot
The World Wide Web
The Internet 2007

3rd September 2007

Dear people of planet earth,

RE: STRESSED

Stressed, depressed and have no money to visit a counsellor?
Do not fret, worry or whine.

There is a solution!

Please refer to diagram below and follow the instructions



Your kind attention and coorperation is highly appreciated.

Have fun!

Yours sincerely,
mickey
(www.hidden-mcky.blogspot.com)

lol. Found this while randomly stalking people's friendsters' account. Yes I should be studying yet there I was being shallow and viewing people's profiles =p
Why the formal letter format? Practicing for English and Business communications.

I am fine seriously. I am just revising while I blog. =) Sorry la wei, nerd mode is on now.

Ps: If there are an mistakes, please tell me k?


Hope this put a smile on your gloomy faces. =)
Tarcians, be prepared.
Exams beckons.

Labels: ,