A long journey which felt short
Semester four. A mix of headache and joy.

Four semesters have passed out of the six I've signed up for in my diploma year.
Four out of six.

Please simplify 4/6
4/6 = 2/3

This means that two thirds of my diploma year has already passed.
Like wow. I never expected time to fly so fast. So swiftly it passed, eluding realisation. In a few blinks, I am already bidding a fond goodbye to semester four.

To sum this semester up is not easy. I had my fair share of times when I feel like I couldnt cope with everything life has decided to toss at me. Sometimes I had to reconsider the choices I had made. And for a few weeks regret had constantly haunted me, following me closely in my footsteps. Issues were aplenty. Tempers were short. People were snappy and walked around looking like dying ducks on the verge of their last quacks.

But hell we survived.
I survived semester four.
The rumored toughest semester.
Congratulations to myself!
Congratulations to second year tarcians!

To explain everything in words is impossible. I probably wont do myself justice. Thus may the pictures do half the story telling =)

Semester of cakes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Humans must be very fertile from May to August. If not why are there so many babies borned during this period?

I like to sum this semester as the semester of cakes and birthdays, preferably Secret Recipe. Celebrations were aplenty. Money flew as well. For those who are born during this period and I havent wish you happy birthday yet, I am sorry. I dedicate this post to you guys.

happy birthday to aimee, angelin, mei wei, whatever, wilson, chuan, kiwi, ah gong, happy, char siew, yvonne, yan shan, candy, kah poh, wei lih, alvin, boon king, pui yan, ka cheng, lay jing, ghee how and all may to september babies!

Semester of events

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This semester's college events have been numerous. TT night, OO night, Kung Fu night, convocation of seniors congrats!, Orientation week, society day, PR health campaign, and merdeka celebrations.

hmmph. I feel like such a keh poh now.

Semester of killer assignments and presentations
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Headaches were caused. Egos and opinions clashed. Tempers were short. People were slightly mad. Quarrels broke. Friendships were put to test. People were tired, frustrated and angry.

Six subjects.
Six presentations. since I had to do the english one twice
Six written report same reason as above
Two assignments MIS and BMP
mid terms...

What a hellula headaches.
But we survived!!

Semester of activities

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Meet the people who have so much dedication that they never fail to amaze me sometimes. I admit I got lost somewhere along this semester. And how you guys, being such sports, put up with me walking around like I am already three feet under. Six activities. Nineteen people. We went through hell and survived.

With the passing of my exams, I bid farewell to thee, semester four. You have been a hell of a emotional roller coaster. My source of pride as well of pain. Of vivid memories.

And to reward myself surviving this semester's exams and studying like mad, I now am planning to reward myself by...


reading more!

hahaha! I am such a nerd.
ps: I borrowed the book for tarc library, which is really loaded with alot of good books =) Some are pretty new as well.

Happy Holidays people!~

Labels: , , , , , , ,