A lucky combination of numbers
= wrong number


Today after lunch, I received a call from an annoymous 012 number. Slightly irritated due to the fact that the stupid call was made when I was in the process of picking up my next spoonful of glorious tau fu fah, I tried to ignore it for awhile, but heck my roommate's friend shoved the phone into my hands.

So I answered the call.

Imagine my frustration when the person on the other side of the connection was busy talking. Not to me, but to someone else with them.

hmmph.
then it struck me that the guy must have not locked his handphone keypad, cause he dont seem to have any idea that a call was being made.

Amused, I passed the phone to my roommate and her friend.
then I passed it to my other housemate and we listened on their conversation as the third party.



Eventually we got bored cause apparently the people were normal office people talking about boring office things.Then my housemate suggested that we play a little joke on the stranger.

We'll yell into my phone until he hears us.

And so we took turns yelling things like "hello!! Listen! Listen to your phone lah" "oi! Your phone!!!" at the top of our lungs. Until...

Guy at the other end asked the lady he was talking to "eh, is it me or do you hear someone yelling?"

hahahahaha!
the moral of the story: Lock your keypad.

Labels: , ,