Mice on Ice

A girl takes a cautious step towards an unfamiliar territory, a hand holding on to the metal rail beside her. She takes a little step with one leg. Braving herself, she took another.

She didnt fall down. (whew!)

Steadying herself. Fighting the adrenalin,shutting off the noise around her, taking yet another baby step.

She moved.

She then tries to glide on the slippery surface. Pushing one foot in front of another.

Slowly,she gains pace.
Slowly, she passes the people in front of her.
Slowly, the cool breeze starts to get stronger as she takes bigger braver steps on the unfamilar territory.

She loves it. The cool breeze in her face as she navigates around the rink. The liberation the skates bring. The freedom of moving around-she thinks it almost like flying. To let loose and just let the breeze take all your worries off your shoulders for awhile.


Yesterday I went ice skating with my classmates at sunway.
We skated from two to six i think.


This is my second time.
The last time I went ice skating was in primary 4.

But thank god I knew how to rollerblade since primary one.
both are pretty alike

=)


Everyone very wtf-ed when they found out the size of my skates.
four and a half.



pictures taken before stepping on ice.
the little girl is so pretty.
Next time, I swear I'll send my kids to ice skating lessons
=)



when they shut the rink down for awhile to clean it up.
we decided to camwhore abit.
decided to take seek help from a guy when our self taken photo skills failed.
from top left: choi, wilson
me, erh, li ching and hong.

Next, meet the wongs.
wilson wong and wong li ching.
If Li ching marries him, there will not arise the need for her to change her surname.
So convenient.



something i like about gloves.
you can take them off and wave a glove middle finger at people.
this is what we call 'indirect plan' in business communication.



The mamak we had our dinner at in Cheras.
Thanks to the drivers of the day!
Introduced by Mr Wong, our dad of the day.

The place's owner must have a sense of humour.
they provide wi-fi service.
wow. mamak these days are getting so high tech.
wifi and lcd screens.
whats next?

Another thing, the name of the place is called AYAM MAYA.
I realised it was an anagram.
Try writing ayam diterbalikkan.
and you'll get maya.

wtf.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yesterday was bloody tiring.
I went from
Klang>Subang>Sunway>Cheras>Setapak
with three hours of sleep.
congratulations to myself!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and I sat one of these.
gosh, so retro!
it'll be soon you'll not going to be seeing these on the streets anymore.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the driver has his own fan
and the chair which looks like my grandma's
the windows never seem to operate as you want it to.
(nak open, dia nak tutup)
(nak tutup, dia nak buka)
and..
check out the bench beside the driver.

the bus driver was so nice
maybe I was looking lost,
maybe it was the two bags I had with me.
maybe it was my photo taking.
making me look like some sort of thai tourist.

but then thai tourists dont speak malay do they?

he was so nice to explain to me where to get off
good thing,
or else I would have gotten off at the wrong place.

Embrace the past, dont look down on it.
dont look down on people.

Thats all for today,
ciao.

Labels: , , , ,