Pre and Post-Examinal syndroms
As seen from picture above.

Pre examinal syndroms has always been vastly defined. However, to date, the most accurate discription of pre examinal syndroms has to come from a dear friend called aimee lee.

Syndroms include:

1)Feeling Ugly
2)Feeling constipated
3)Loss/increase in appetite
4)Loss of sleep


Now, since exams are over, lets try to discuss the after effects of exams.

Effects include:

Phrase one:
This preliminary stage causes sudden feelings of liberation which might cause people to run around and scream happily with silly grins on their faces. No amount of bad news can probably stop all the positive energy a post exam person has. This greatly annoys the unfortunate people who are still taking their exams. Blogger confesses that she hates happy people during exam week. Cause they make her feel more miserable in comparison. But all is well after exam week!

The next step to identifying post exam syndrom is to check their msn nickname. Automatically their nicknames will change from "streessss!! EXAM! diewthwtfdeng!" to "Merdeka!".

The next thing post exam students do is to OD(overdose) in eating and sleeping, organize shop-a-thon trips to shopping malls, run around watching stupid movies which will cause much regret in the near future and if they are rich enough they organize trips to genting in hords.

Besides that they will suddenly feel extremely vain to make up for all the time feeling ugly during the exams.

Following images are evidence to support professor mickey's theory of post examinal syndrom. Those who have weak hearts are discouraged from viewing images as they might be highly sensitive and rather disturbing insights of a post examinal student.


Meet Qiqi. (I do not know her)


Currently I have a fasination with taking pictures of mirrors, which explains the first picture (my favourite) This one shows Sarius being vain.


Baby Shopping in Madam Kuan's, Mid Valley?
Ps: Try their Nasi Bojari. Heavenly!


I should charge people for camwhoring with my phone. I really should. Vyonne's turn to be vain. Happy is no where to be seen.


Qiqi again. (I swear I do not know her! She keeps stalking me!)

Second Stage
After all the lepaking and the over splurging way, one starts to repend and tries to control themselves from going out too much. They will probably find something cheaper to do at home like knitting or watching their potted plants grow or they can indulge in throwing sheep at people in facebook eh sign up la wei damn fun ok? or taking vain lala potraits of themselves to post on friendster.

or they can find a job. duh.

More disturbing pictures. This time it is worse. People with weak hearts who have made it so far, please turn back for the sake of yourselves. This is not worth risking your life for.


A rose by any other name smells just as sweet. I love this picture. Sarius probably counting how much honey/or money she consumed that day.. hmm (Honey freak). Taken in Madam Kuan's who serves plain water with strawberries. like wtheck?


My part time job pays me to poke people on facebook =) The guy in the picture is Ah Choi sitting in a nice showroom..


CuT3 0r n0T? PlZ Le@v3 c0Mm3nT MuaxXxX <3 <3

haha wtf I! this is a combination of boredom + camera + curiosity of how I'd look if I posed lala-ish + some pretty hardcore photoshop.

Ps: I am not lala.
besides,my peace sign look unbelievably like ________ haha.


To regain whats left of my reputation and dignity back, here's a normal vain self potrait!

Stage three
After doing everything above, people start feeling bored and decide to head back home where the bed is warmer, the people are family and the food is better.

Home is where the heart is.
and a family is what makes a home.
although they make you feel shitty sometimes.
you can always rest assure they'll always be there for you.


I think I hear Chris Daughtry singing 'home' in the background. Thanks wen li for fetching me home!


oh yeah! Sam says 'hi'!!

Labels: , , , , ,