Pavillion, A photoblog

As obvious as day, this post will be full of pretty pictures. Cause I am lazy and feeling not very particularly opinated today. Yes, it is a rarity to catch me in such moods, appreciate it.

Due to curiousity, me and some friends went to Pavillion, one of the lastest addition to KL's upper class shopping scene.

Btw, I didnt add the glare in the picture above =) It was all naturally so pretty. Oh yeah, taken at the Bukit Bintang entrance.

Nak masuk atau tidak?

nice interior.
You'd probably wonder why I bolded the word 'upper class shopping'. This place boosts brands which I have never seen before in KL. Name a famous international brand and I'd bet they have a flagship store here.

But still, the place is kinda empty as many stores are still under renovation. Cause this is Pavillion, where everything is so pretty cause rich investors can afford to dump serious cash into interior designing.
I mean, look at the toilets here!
I was trying not to look conspicuous.
Full lenght mirrors. Soap. Tissues. Clean toilets. and hardworking toilet cleaners.
Damn, gotta love Pavillion's toilets.
This aint no fancy restaurant. Its just an ice cream bar. Dont believe spot the giant ice cream cone in the picture la. I tried to lick it =)
The place where we had our dinner. Pasta Mania
I like the idea of a pocket menu. The waiters have it good here. No need to run up and down. Cause its self service here and menus are tiny brochures which customers can steal.

We can select out own pasta here. Linguini's a pasta! And I just thought its a cheesy name which Pixar came out for the fake chef!

What I ordered.Bacon and mushroom pasta and soup of the day (mushroom soup)

nothing special. Too much tomato paste kills the tastebuds. the mushroom soup is terrible. It was bitter. Yes, we all agreed on that point. For goodness sake never order their mushroom soup.

The rest of the food? Leaves much to be desired. Beware of their cheesy pasta. You might be in cheesy heaven for several wonderful bites. Then everything goes downhill from there. Yes, even a cheese lover like me can get slightly cheese-phobic after trying it. Too much cream.

Recommended to the brave.

The price? Not too over the top but not to be eaten daily as well. Affordable la. More of less within secret recipe's range.

In the end of the day, we didnt buy anything. Haha. just go there for sightseeing and eating. Cause the things there are damn expensive for a student like me ok?

I swear I am geting better at taking holy pictures. And at editing them.

Anyway, Happy Hari Raya people!

Labels: ,