Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Simple pleasures.

I am back! Yesla I know I should have updated sooner but having monkeys as neighbours in camp was tiring and I ended up collecting alot of sleep debt in the course of those four days. So when I was back, I was constantly hitting the pillows more often than hitting the keyboard.

=p


I am not going to bore you with a hit by hit account of everything that happened in camp. But I certainly learnt how to appreciate the simple things which we take for granted everyday.

Yes,as ignorant beings we sometimes fail to understand that sometimes, simple things do make people happy. Sometimes, even more than other things.

Today, I was presented with an uncomforting ultimatum which made me just wanna crawl to a corner and just whither away in self pity before drowning myself and Sam in the nearest Indah Water pond.

Ish, life is a bitch sometimes.

Anyhow, to make myself feel better, I decided to write down a list of simple things which make me happy. And I felt better.

Things that make me feel happy, in no particular order
1.Lying down on the floor of my bedroom alone while listening to music. Loud
2.Hearing an old song which I like(but have no idea who the artist is)being played on the radio
3.Sleeping in
4.Reading a good book while having something good to nibble on
5.The smell of coffee in the morning
6.The taste of cold fresh milk
7.Aimlessly doodling on old latihan books

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yesla, I know there is no such things as flying pigs and spiderpigs.

8.Rainy days
9.Anything chocolate
10.Hugging Sam
11.The smell of mew books
12.Listening to music on the ktm/lrt
13.Internet connection
14.Great company
15.Taking pretty pictures
16.Delicious food
17.Smell of freshy baked pastries
18.Looking through old photos
19.My bed
20.My imagination
21.When I spy the latest edition of CLEO on sale
22.Watching a good movie/show
23.Looking through my drawer of precious things
24.Fresh night/evening breeze
25.Old stuffed toys
26.Reading through old funny sms-es people had sent me
27.Running in the rain
28.Ice drinks
29.Receiving a random sms or message from an old friend

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thanks angelin! Your drawing is really adorable!

30.When people smile at me even though I was frowning at them
31.For friends who remembered something I've told them so long ago that even I forgot
32.For those who cared more about me than myself
33.Colors.
34.Blogging
35.Holidaying and holidays
36.Sam =)or any dogs
37.Reading witty sentenses on other people's t-shirt
38.rainbows
39.watching the sun rise
40.sitting on top the fence in my tbr house at night


You guys should try this. try listing down at least 20 simple things which brightens your day. You'd be surprised. I was.

Labels: ,