Just randomly hitting the keyboard

I am feeling particularly random now. Thus, it'd be really ridiculous to ask me to put together something that has a beginning and ending now. I probably jump into his huge array of weird crappy topics and write something completely irrelevant to end it all.

haha. Better get all that randomness out of my system. So beware. Today, I shall speak crap and theres nothing you can do to protect yourself against me! (except closing this window haha!)

You have been warned.
----------------------------------------------------

Random shit number one:

Since the beckoning of assignments, people have been routinely treating me like some sort of living breathing walking hairy dictionary. It has become so serious that I am getting msn messages and smses asking me about certain words when people get too desperate.

Sometimes, I end up being a mandarin > english dictionary.
cham. My mandarin isnt really THAT amazing to begin with. -.-'

Congratulations mei kay! You have been nominated as the dictionary of your peers.

Random shit number two:

Really worried about my Business Accounting subject. We have no textbooks, no notes, no reference material what-so-ever. All the lecturer wants us to do is copy the whole syllabus. So everytime we go to tutorials or lecturers, we go on a writing frenzy.

Standard Procedure:
1. Masuk
2. Get ass glued to the chair
3. Take random pieces of test pads and pencil box
4. Start scribbling away like mad.

I wouldnt mind so much if I really understood what she was trying to do.
But how can you expect me to understand anything if your notes look like this?


May I remind you we are talking about ACCOUNTS here?

And you know what?
It gets worst.

Cause we have Accounts lecture and tutorials on the SAME DAY!
I think I hate Wednesdays.

Random shit number three

My purse is getting thinner day by day. In fact, it looks so haggard and malnourished that I kinda feel sad for it. Thus it needs someone to feed it to keep it well fed and watered. A healthy purse will have a happy owner. ^^

New semester really sucks alot of spirit outta my dear purse. haih. Nevermind, dear purse, I shall find a part time job to provide security and safety for you. Dont you worry!

hahaha. You know something is wrong with you when you start addressing your purse like a human being. Maybe I should start naming my purse. How does Bill sound to you?

=)

Random shit number four

Cats are renowned for acting high and mighty. (aka: Lan C)
But this is ridiculous la:



It looks drunk.
Or like going through a post-breakup phrase.

Maybe possibly BOTH.
Tsk Tsk. Cats these days....

Any comments?

---------------------------------------------

Thats all, I have got all of the randomness off my chest for the meantime. Til next time lah.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: