Take a walk in these size five shoes
Caution: Super damn panjang post.

Okay so it has been awhile since I have updated. And daniel, although my update does correspond with you baru commenting, i dont blog for the sake of people's comments Although they are fine also lah

I have been busy. Yes people, although I do indeed constantly update my blog, i do have a life to run anyway. So many things have happened lah since I have updated. So many things to blog about lah. aiyo...

Ok, I think I know what to do.
Lets make this post random.


Hal 1: NBDC
Okay, this is going to be the last tarcian blood donation campaign which I will be involved in. Although this time I wasnt directly involved, I did have to help to train the two emcees for this year, which ironically are twin sisters named mei chee and mei way.

So put that together and you'll have a mei chee, mei way and mei kay all standing at the emcee podium during rehearsals. Damn weird ok? Training them made me think back of my situation last year lah. LOL so damn nostalgic!


Nah aku ngan itu si ritchie.I saw the soh lou today lah and he poked me and called me "monkey" wtf.

Initially was kinda worried they cant get the hang of formal emceeing, being more worried with mei chee cause I know mei way has experience as one of the host of the Talentine night, despite that being an informal event. Nevertheless, I am proud of them and grew kinda fond of them twins. =)

Anyhow, I also did try to donate my blood and failed. And I tried again. And failed again wtf. When I finally got through all the tests, the blood stop flowing halfway and the nurse had to abort the whole thing. wtf again.

And I was rewarded with this

I had to put make up on them black and blues so people will stop staring :(

Anyway, here's a very weird scenario I have encountered during BDC I wanna share with you guys lah lol.

I had to put the blood pressure checker thingy on this guys arm to the job easier for the nurses. I'd be weird for me to just pull someone's t shirt sleeve up wert, so I asked the guy "eh pull up ur shirt lah" while pointing to his sleeve.

And guess what he did?
He pulled up his shirt!

omg.. haha.. thats just so wrong! Ended up with both of us feeling damn embarassed la wei. sheech.

Hal 2: Topshop
Remember me ranting about wanting to get a job? Well I did manage to land one pretty fast la.. actually just two days after my last posting :P

And yeah I got a job offer at Topshop KLCC. Or more like Topman more specifically. I worked there for like 2 days before deciding that I should quit. Nah it has nothing to do with the people there la, they were swell and taught me everything I asked. They pay ok.. RM5 per hour and their uniforms were cute!


hehe pardon the vainess. Just feel obliged to show off abit lah.

So why did I quit? Well, this will bring me to my next story.

Hal 3: Blardy Taxi Drivers
Ok, so I have been constantly complaining about the safety here for godknows how many sunrises. And yeah, recent incidences that concreted my beliefs anyway.

Lets talk about taxi drivers first lah.

Me and my housemates wanted to go Jusco just a few nights ago. There was 5 of us though and if you guys have enough grey matter to figure it out, a taxi can only hold 4 passengers. So what the heck we thought we'd just ask the taxi driver if he could take an extra person.

Ya he did. "extra 2 ringgit" he said. Dont give me the looklah, everyone rasuahs taxi drivers anyway. So in well squashed into the car lah.

And he took the long road to Jusco. So I asked him why. And he didnt reply me. wtf okalh just let him be lah. Many drivers are like that anyway.. but the last straw came when we reached Jusco...

"tambah seringgit lagi"

Huh? What? He already charged us extra 3 bucks for the ride and he wants MORE? Talk about being greedy. I was pissed and banged the door harder than I should.

And he came after me.
fists clenched as if he wanna beat me up.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

Thankfully my equally pissed housemate decided to play hero and came up and blocked the guy in his tracks,pushed him back and asked him "eh u nak buat apa"

To which the driver went "dia tutup pintu saya sangat kuat!" and tries to push past my housemate.

And the two guys were like that for a few minutes omg. Thankfully my other peacemaker housemate cooled the two down.

Another incident which happened is that a pervert decided to mansturbate in front of my house, just right outside the porch! And weng yan was unfortunately the victim. She screamed. But no one peduli her cause she always screams anyway. LOL. Kinda sad though but she was fine in no time. We even joked about it later.

My advice: "eh next time he does that, point your finger at his brother and laugh creepily. he'd be so freaked out he'd leave"

Haih, KL is such a retarded place to live in sometimes.
Now you understand why I am afraid to stay back here alone in the weekends?


Hal 4:Assignment.. tests and well, classes

Dont laugh la, I know mei k is the worst serial procrastinator I know of and is even msning to the wee hours of the morning eventhough she has 8am class the next day. She then turns up fashionably late to classes, that is if she turns up anyway. LOL. Gosh I think I have single handedly tarnished my own reputation lah.

For the record, I do care about my studies ok? I do really mind how much I get for my CGPA and GPA. Its important ok?

So far, I had passed up a Starbucks assignment, went though my business econs and commercial law midterms and is going to take tamadun mid term on wednesday.

Havent studied for that though... omgness.



Hal 5: Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2 Mall

The mall near my house back in klang is finally opened. It is said to have to biggest Jusco stall in Malaysia and has this whole array of stores. To my surprise, Guess opened there as well. And Green box. And GSC ya!

The best thing is, the mall is just 10 minutes walk away :)

Well, that pretty much sums up what I have been up to lah since my disappearance from my blog. ;)

til next time.. ciao

Labels: ,