So Gay.
(not me lah)


Actually, I have alot of things to do. But here I am hammering at the keyboard at a very alarming speed. Starbucks assignment havent done, a test blah the list goes on... anyhow, wanted to write something about this for awhile lah.

Okay, today I present to you the entry called "Things men shouldnt wear cause it makes them look gay"

1. Tight T back singlets
I have shared this thought with other girls. And yeah, they do agree that guys who wear tight t back singlets look gay. And no, we arent refering to the white ah-pek singlet.that, doesnt look gay. If not, all apeks are also all gay lah.

I am talking about the tight fitting t-back singlets.

I mean, maybe some guys think its hot to wear something that shows off all that abs, but seriously, teeny weeny tight fitting singlets which are probably 5 sizes too small are not the way to go.

THAT, my friend, screams "GAY!" in every girl's face.
Might as well have the words "I am gay" printed in front of your shirt. Even that doesnt score as high a score on my gay-dar compared to the teeny weeny singlets.

2.Handbags.
Forget David beckham and metrosexuals. Guys who trot around with handbags of their own is just so gay. Especially if they trot around carry the handbag like a woman. Uber gay.


This is a MEN's bag. See?

Before all the guys dump away your billabong/tropicana/or whatver bags in horror and refuse to have anything to do with bags in the future,please understand I am talking about handbags. As long as it isnt pink flowery lacy and decorated with glittered hearts.

I dont care what the haute couture people are saying about real men carrying handbags. I still think they look gay. Ask any girl la, and they'll tell you it looks gay too.

3.White rimmed sunglasses
Okay, so although I do think white sunnies are really pretty.. but forgoodnesssake leave that to the women!


On women they look pretty. But on guys, they just look so damn super uber gay.

Please la forgoodnessake stay away from the white sunnies.

That all lah, I think thats what I can cook up at this moment. Its isnt much.. but unless you are gay, you'd better not try wearing such stuff. It'd scare all the girls away. THAT i can guarantee you 150%.

O yeah, here are some common misconception of what some guys think is gay but are seriously not gay.

1. Wearing pink
As long as it isnt glittery or lacy or have hearts all over the place, its not gay.

2.Wearing super tight flare formal pants
Not gay. but it only makes a person seem like they just dropped out of the 80s/lala zai/insurance salesman.

3.Wearing rings
My dad says men who wear rings look gay. And I argued with him. I told him the reason he says that is that if he wears a ring, he wouldnt be able to hook hot chicks when mom isnt around.

And he agreed! Tsk Tsk. Lelaki memang miang.

4.Earrings
They look cool ok! Not gay! But janganla stick two disco balls on your ears like cristiano ronaldo. ISH. Tak cantik lah.

5.Pony tails
Not gay. Tapi tak cantik also. Makes a person look like a mat rempit. Tapi para para Minah Rempit suka tau.

before I end this, I'd like to say that I have no prejudice against gays anywhere. So if you suddenly break down and confess to me that you are gay, I can still accept one okay? I'd rather you tell me you are gay then to confess that you are a serial killer cum rapist okay?

ISH.

Okaylah. If have anything to add, please tell me lah. hahaaha. I think I'd be damn interesting to know what people think looks gay and not.

Ciao peeps.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,