Syok = Damn good feeling

Travelling is such a weird thing you know. I used to detest travelling to Penang with my folks cause mainly all they did was to

1.Go find relatives which we never met in years and have the same comments being thrown at me "wah, kaykay so big already wor! Last time I saw you, you were like THIS tall!" Ish. Then la datang itu semua classic questions. "eh do you have special friend already?" with a wink.

I normally just feign ignorance and tell them that all my friends are special.
haha!

2. Go pray
3. Go Temple pray
4. Go butterfly park for the thosandth time.
5. Rush around like mad but dunno go where. So very weird lah.

This 48 hours shown me that travelling with different people brings out different outcomes. At least, like what Aimee said, very hard to find realible non-sissy travel mates.

I mean, would my folks
1.Take me to Love lane and to get chased by ah guas?
2.Find the G-Spot Its not what you think it is people. Go find G-Hotel and ask lah. I am serious.
3.Eat portions of food which can last us 3 days normally in one day?
4.Read the karma satra out loud to me?
5.Say perfectly normal things that sounds so wrong all the time?
Answer: nahnahnahNAH.

Anyway, speaking of syokness, whats penang without the food? I'll spare you of long explaination and let the pictures talk to you.


Asam Laksa near Kek Lok Si. Kah Hoe looked like he just discovered christmas, chinese new year, hari raya and deepavali ALTOGETHER.

Popiah goreng also near kek lok si. Asam Laksa stall's neighbour. Super. And affordable too.


Yi Pin said he found his true calling with them burgers and proclaim them to be the original crabby patties. Wait til he tells his mom he wanna flip burgers for a living. Store located at Batu feringgi, one of the lanes around the Toy Musuem there.


Hokkien mee cintan. Not bad la, but have eaten better.


We ordered this twice. Heavenly fried oysters. Around the place where we had the hokkien mee. Its in the town center near the road with 9 banks.



Chee Cheong Fun with loads of Hea-Ko. Yum! McCalister Rd. The kuey teow is also not bad lah.


Ho Chiak sticker spotted at Ampong stall near Jalan Bangkok there. Good. Good. Good.


Mee Goreng with Indian Uncles which speak good hokkien. damn. Mee goreng was oklah. Not as amazing as the asam laksa or burger or cheong fun.


Angelin love for roti bakar is the same with her love for angmoh men. hehe. But I love this stuff as well la.. yum. Nothing like them anywhere.


Damn I'm already suffering from withdrawal sympthoms of Penang food. Thank god for Tambun biscuits =)

Instruction: Decrease dosage as sympthoms fade.

Alot of nice scenery photos. But malas to upload la.. next posting la.

From Left: YiPin, Angel(ahemahem), Me and chin Hong

They call this ANTM-ing.

ah wong, me, chin hong,yi pin and aim. Just because its called banana boat and is shaped like one, it isnt vulgar.


Easily impressed people dressed like its the first day of CNY. Volkswagen makes people happy =)


and the "lovey couple" as described by ah wong to me. Aim and Kah Hoe

Thats all for now lah.
More pictures coming up next post!

Labels: , , , ,