What I did for christmas this year:

1.Windowshop
2.Windowshop
3.And windowshop somemore.

I like to look at the decor at Shopping malls.
=)

To prove my point?
Neh, see the evidence.

Windowshopping at KLCC.

At Penang. Aimee, the tree and the G-spot.

Also in Penang.
Forget whats the name of the mall already lah.

Windowshopping at One Utama.


At Sunway Piramid.

Mid Valley when the decors arent fully up.


At Pavillion. The carolling there is good!

They carol on the trees ok! So cool!

OK. I wont play dumb and say that I didnt buy anything. That'd be plain ridiculous lah. But for some reason I 've turned sissy this christmas and ended up with dresses and skirts.

*shrugs*
no idea why.

Dress 1

The retro one.

The skirt only. I had that top for ages please.

Believe it or not, I got all of these and a pair of heels from nose for below 100 bucks.
teeehee. Congratulate me!

mom, please dont kill me if you happen to read this.
You know I'm planning to get a job for the holidays!

Anyway, went countdown-ed in Sunway with my classmates. In pic: Mei See, me, Qiqi, wen li and li ching. The guys were too busy checking out the chicks there. Especially meng loon haha. Denis missed his alan. And qiqi's bf was the photographer. Jian Hong and his friend disappeared that time. Wilson was probably checking out the mei meis too. And Chun yih and choi were too camera shy. haha.

Was it fun? I think just ok only la. Maybe cause everything was planned last minute and there werent enough sprays to get around. hmmph.

Random:
This is my dad's christmas sms to me:

bite the neck gently
chew the breast softly
spread the legs slowly
and suck the juice excitingly....

thats how you should enjoy your christmas turkey.
Merry Xmas! :)

The message sounds so so wrong for some reason lah. Yeah, you didnt read wrongly, it was my dad who sent me this.

-.-'
people around me are weird.

Labels: , , , , ,