Ok, people! Party's over!
Its time to get serious.

The taste of celebration still lingers upon everyone's mouths it seems. The screams of the crowd during the countdown still ring in your ears. And for some, their unwashed laundry still has the lingering scent of liqeour, faint but somewhat distinguishable amongst the pile of clothing.

Ah..its the year end, everyone deserves to cut some slack. To play a fool, spray innocent strangers with spray cans. Yell their hearts out at the mere mention of fireworks. Shop til they drop.

Or in my case, windowshop til I drop. lol.

Yesterday I went jalan jalan with my ex roomie for 6 hours in Mid Valley and the Gardens in conjuction to the new year. Damn I sayang this woman alot la. Yes, just two of us against all the crazy shopoholics, the camwhores around the christmas trees, the sayang-menyayangi couples, poor lost men who were left alone in the walkways probably abandoned by their wives and girlfriends poor things, screaming kids and grumpy salespeople.

Brave yea?
to the bf: sorry I pinjam your wife to keluar with me on such an auspicious day =P

Anyway, celebrations are over. Its time to dig my heels in, resist all temptations, make like a hermit and lock myself in the room with only internet connection and.. study.

No more hohoho
No more aud lang syne.

Its time to study!

Meet my idol. Char Siew.
No pau.
Just Char Siew.

Her hard work and dedication is something I need to learn more of.

In conjuction of my coming days of living like a hermit, here is a list of stock which I shall need in my days of darurat.

1.Coffee. Load and load of coffee
2.Milo. Just in case I get sick of coffee fat chance
3.Biscuits Hup Seng
4.Peanut butter
5.Raisins cause they are good for memory and is delicious
6.Maggi Mee. Yay! My livesaver in times of pure laziness.

I shall also need silence, common sense, patience, dedication, hard work, memory, my all reliable orange and yellow highlighter (sry other colors just wont cut it), stabilo color pens and a whole pile of test pads to get myself through.

Oh yeah and luck.
Loads of it please.

No wonder she looks so worried all the time.

God save us all.

Labels: ,