TULAN
=sipeh beh syok

So beh syok that I have to post two emo posts in one day.

Thursday(17/01) BA
Monday(21/01) TI
Wed(23/01) CLM
Thursday(24/01) BMP
Tuesday(29/01) BEC


EXamination timetable for semester 5.
all 9 am papers.
great. just great.

Accounts is first.
Oh crap.
I have no idea what went on during accounts lecture the whole semester!
Just masuk, copy and keluar.
And I think I did horribly in the coursework.
oh dear.
I need divine help.
I need it now.
Quick, get me some colok!

3days later...
is Tamadun Islam.
Ok not so shitty cause we'll be tested on the back chapters only.
And coursework stands around 40% of the results.
Which everyone did resonably well thankfully.
whew!
This paper is a good chance for everyone to aim for A!

2days later...
Commercial Law of Malaysia.
Great la, give us history,
which requires memorizing,
then throw us law 2 days later,
which requires MORE memorizing!
I can almost hear my serebrum screaming.

NEXT DAY
Basic Management Principles.
Coursework I scored ok enough.
But still,
quite alot of things to remember.
Scared my brain scarred from all the memorizing from history and law
then shut down cause feel too traumatized and overworked.

then five days later
Business Economics
I like economics.. but
of all days in the year!
why must it be on the
29th JANUARY 2008!

tulan okay?
cause on the 29th JANUARY 2007
I took my microeconomics exam!

See? Its a conspiracy!
The economics lecturers must love me so much.
keep assigning economics exams on my day!
For two years straight somemore.

evil.
horrible.
despicable.
ran out of words liao.
argh.. fuck.

I'm turning 2 decades old next year.
dah la traumatizing enough to lose that "teen"
gimme a break la people.

.... please?

Labels: ,