Tagging myself

In a bid to amuse myself, I have decided to tag myself with something which I stole from Aimee. Forgive me for the weirdness, I somehow havent been able to sleep for 24 hours already. Must be the overdose of coffee and tiger biscuits.

not kidding when they said "biscuit bertenaga" there I suppose.

oh yeah pardon my very very confusing previous post. as you can see, my inner thoughts can be really messed up. I promise you'd be able to understand this one. Its really simple.

I know its the 8th already, forgoodnesssake dont scold me!

01. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
bought dresses. went jungle trekking at 2am and ran into a wild boar. shifted house without parental help. came home at 5am cause merdeka countdown. stole balloons from planet hollywood. watch a friend steal a reserve sign. Chatted with people til 8am TWICE. Formal wear for 3 weeks straight. Fell in love with asam laksa? Cut my hair twice in 24 hours. pictures at japanese lalaphotobooths. Cut my hair like a boy and gel-ed it up. designed t-shirt. drew my own shirt. help draw a mural at a shopping complex. lost a handphone. colored contacts. got pulled down a rock by a bunch of malay kids at ulu langat waterfall.climb on roofs and harassed old mak ciks.learnt basic chacha. went on a date. became a college senior.camwhored to 4am. "kelehfeh" job (haha!) attended housemate's convocation. 4hour exam. article published in the star.flare up with lecturer. Presents from two years ago. Met an old primary classmate 'live'

Thats all I can remember.
I actually had to go through my past entries to refresh my memory..
Boy, 2007 had been eventful. Hope 2008 will be the same too. But eventful a happier way.


02. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Hahaha. Its embarassing. Not really! Except for one or two.

03. Did anyone close to you give birth?
The alley cat..

04. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully no.

05. What countries did you visit?
Cuti cuti Malaysia lah!

06. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Sleep. Determination. Hope. Deligence.ah.. PUNCTUALITY :P

07. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
too many....

08. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Losing that fear of public speaking.

09. What was your biggest failure?
Definately procrastinating as a result of too much multitasking thus causing me to be, what my economics lecturer told me "being LATE consistently."

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
whew. I thought I had scoliosis, a form of osteoporeosis. A visit to GH cleared things up.

She told me I just need more exercise. -.-'


11. What was the best thing you bought?
w800i! and my nose shoes.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
huh?

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Too many. Too hurtful. Next question.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food. Travel. Birthday cakes. Clothes. College Stuff.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
2008?

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Beautiful Girl by Sean Kingston.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
same. fatter. poorer. :(

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Study. Sleep. Swim. Be more nicer to some people. More responsible. Homework.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastinate. Worry. Frown.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
With a very sleepy person. haha!

21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I did! With asam laksa. Burger! :D

22. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy. Heros.

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes.

24. What was the best book you read?
One red paperclip.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
That CD they keep looping at Topshop. Rediscovering Oasis.

26. What did you want and get?
A new phone. A higher GPA.

27. What did you want and not get?
Faith in a person. Rekindling old friendship.

28. What was your favorite film this year?
The Simpsons. definately.

29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Studied. Stupid economics again. 19.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
To redo some parts of semester four again.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
t-shirt, jeans, sport shoes and occasional accesory thrown in.

32. What kept you sane?
Music. Internet. Coffee. Friends. Blogging. HOPE.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
LeeHom. Dalai Lama.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The monks rally? Badawi remarrying? Hindraf? Exploding models? MP kata "Bocor"? Zakaria mansion? Handsome astronauts? Benazir Bhutto assasignation?

Politics are always disturbing.


35. Who did you miss?
Alot of people...

36. Who was the best new person you met?
You! :)

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Learn to live as you learn.

woah. I am done.
This is quite fun actually!

I'll stop with an advice: If you dont wanna sleep for long consecutive hours, take coffee and tiger biscuits.

Janji bertenaga!
Ps: Listen to One Republic's Stop and Stare. Its really good! Check out the lyrics!

Labels: