Just random

Something my sister and me talked about today. It was her first day in secondary school yesterday.

Damn, I feel so proud of her all of a sudden.

Anyway, this is how it went:

Sis: Eh, kay ah. You know there is a boys' staircase and a girls' staircase in my school?
Me: What do you mean by boys' and girls' staircases?
Sis: Boy are only allowed to use the boys' staircase and the girls are only allowed to use the girls' staircase.
Me:What do they think you all wanna do at the staircases?!
Mom: hahahahahahahah!


-.-' WTF!

Apparently right, the boys' staircase is beside the boys' toilet and the girls'.. well right next to the girls' toilet.My sister even went on to tell me that the boys' staircase is nearer to the school gat, complaining how unfair it is that girls have to walk further. lol.

Yeah, I wonder why they call this a co-ed school?

Labels: