Sometimes...

A cynic can believe in miracles.
A realist can have a great sense of imagination.
A aethist have more faith in people than the religious.

we just gotta believe.
for ouselves.




Sometimes...

The blind see the world in a more optimistic way.
The mute speak more to us through their eyes.
The deaf understand more than those who hear you.

we just gotta be strong.
for them.

Sometimes...

The first to finish might not emerge as the true winner.
The second helping isnt as fulfilling as the first.
The third world countries can help too.

We just gotta be neutral.
For the better of everyone.


And of course, everyone sometimes get emo.

===============

Due to the passing of my accounts paper, I now have the priviledge to be free enough to have a look at all the unpublished posts I have saved in my drafts.

Life is a roller coaster of raw emotions.

Thank god for the things that kept me sane.

:D

Labels: