Growing Old Prematurely
..... on a yearly basis

Yes, the cake says blackx2 mickey.
malasnye kata ganda also wanna ganda dua.
how you people pass BM for SPM ah?

and thats my finger trying to cover the obvious problem. I am tanned. Not black! :(

Today I blew two candles.

Yes, two.
I missed having many candles stuck on my cake lah.
=(

Amazingly, it isnt even my birthday YET.
I turn 20 on the 29th lah.
Its only 16 today.

Whywhywhy la my birthday have to fall during exam season every year, and thus, causing people to have to celebrate it earlier.

Last year, I celebrated it the first time on the 13th of January.
wtf.
At least this year got improvement of erm... 3 days.

Dont start wishing me happy birthday ah.
I am still 19.
I dont care what my housemates say about being 20 after I blow the two candles and ate the cake.

I am still 19.
at least for the next 12 days.

=)
Still a teenager!
People, let me enjoy the remainder of my teenage life in peace ya.

Anyway, thanks to all my housemates for being so super sweet to remember and even bother to run off to get a cake and celebrate my birthday. Early or not lah. I really appreciate it. Its the thought that matters :D

no wonder the fridge seem so full la today.
-.-''

Anyway, pictures!

At home with the gals.
Yes we are messy people mind you.

The guys.

I picked up this ingenious idea from someone's bday
when you are lazy to wash the dishes.
and couldnt find any proper tissue to put the cake on.
Just dig in.
Yee sang style.
In the end, the pink knife was clean.
I have it as a souvenir wtf.

Erm. The cake after what we did to it.
Which reminds me, we still have half of this stuff in the fridge.
cause didnt managed to finish everything.
And it looks much much horrible than this.
I need to close my eyes when i eat it tomorrow seriously.

I know you all wanna oogle at my housemates.
all single and available.
except for three.
YB, Mei Wei and Wilson.

Anyway, from clockwise.
Grandfather.Mr Princess. Siew Ting. Wilson. YB. Weng Yan. Mei Wei. Kiwi. chee chuan.

and wtf I was wearing the Brats shirt!

Thats all.
Once again, thanks people.
and I am still 19!

Labels: , , ,