A tribute to someone

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of someone who has been dutiful, loyal, reliable and amazing in every other way inside and out. Your absence from our presence will be very much missed and the precious memories which we had shared with you will indeed be cherished and looked back upon fondly.

You have always been my silent pillar of support, giving me the courage and mental support to continue with dinner right after 3 pieces of peanut butter sandwiches. You have helped me understand that feasting on a buffet like a glutton is not sinful as long as I've finished all my food. And you have come to terms with my caffeine addiction and accepted me for who I am. You have always been there for me, through breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, dinner and supper.

And now you're gone and this emptiness in my stomach keeps on growing. And it hurts so bad to not be able to eat for the 6th time in a day anymore.

(sniff)


Bless you, and may you rest in peace, wherever you may be.
(more sniffing and blowing of noses)


You'd probably figured it out by now.Yes people, today is the day I have come to terms to the fact that my once superb metabolism rate is dead and will never be revived again no matter how much I try.

T.T

I am getting fat.
I need to make sure I dont get fatter.

Realisation hit so bad when I measured myself yesterday.
I miss my 26 inch waist. I really do.

Goodbye crazy appetite. I shall be good and eat less.
26 inch 26 inch 26 inch.

hahahaha.

Labels: ,