Its none of my business

Today I had a long chat with a friend who stopped studying and went to Singapore to work. It was kinda nice considering how long we havent really talked.

So there we were updating each other about how things are going when we suddenly went into this deep topic about people's relationships or lack of it wtf. haha

Then he started asking me about his ex-girlfriend, who he still cares deeply about. and how is she doing in her current relationship.

I told him she was fine when she wasnt.
Cause I know she currently in an abusive relationship which she is afraid of ending.
Cause her current boyfriend has ties with gangsters.

But you know what, I didnt spill the milk.
considering that it is after all, none of my business.

But it didnt stop me from feeling guilty.
And that feeling intensified when he told me that sometimes, he thinks about marrying her.
When I asked him why.
He told me shes the kind of girl which he wants to spend his life with.

Sweet right?
You can almost hear the air supply music playing in the background now.

I know he's a good guy.
and will treat her well and make her happy.
But I didnt tell.
Cause its none of my business.

And she did tell me that she has intentions to get back with my friend.
I didnt tell him either.
Cause its none of my business.

But..... it doesnt make me feel less guiltier anyway.

But I did wish him luck.
and told him I hope for only the best for them.
I really do.

Eventhough it really is none of my business.
I feel guilty about keeping my silence.

Yet again, you cant be guilty if you keep your silence.... right?

Labels: ,