Photobucket
Smile.

The way your face breaks into that brillant dimpled smile fools me not anymore. For behind that smile, behind those pretty dangly shimmery earrings and the sweetness which all of you project, there lies characters so manipulative, so complex to the point where it just leaves me speechless and awed by the level of pretentiousness, the pettiness and the sheer lack of objectiveness for the things which you all deem to make sense.

I see no reason to understand your lack of understanding towards others.
After all, you see no one other than yourselves in this whole brilliant scheme of things.

People do not exist to do to your bidding my dear princesses.
Just because you work your charm and flash that brilliant smile of yours.

Smile at me. Smile and tell me things will be alright. Smile and tell me to fuck off.
I’ll gladly do so.

And I’ll tell you that your smile don’t look so pretty to me anymore.
***********

# Girls, please don’t use your looks to manipulate people to do donkey work for you. It’s a bad habit that’s hard to break and eventually you start using it on people of the same sex. That’s when things get messy unless of course you work your charm on a lesbian.

Oh wait, that’d be even MORE messier.
Opps.

You are beautiful, you are strong and you have brains. Why don’t you cherish them and put them to good use instead of using them to come out with schemes to get people to do things for you?

Ps: This post is something I have wanted to express for a long time but just cant. Blame the lack of words. And yes, perhaps the lack of inspiration?

PsPs: I knew this whole hiatus idea is wrong. I have such sort term attention spans. I always end up drawing when I should be studying. End up taking pictures in class instead of fully focusing. When the class is draggy, I have this urge to drag myself out of the room. Half the time I don’t really need to go to the loo or refill my bottle also. Just go out so I wont be bored out of my head. And I hardly really remember where I put my keys, it just drives my housemates mad. Haiihh.
At least I managed to be anal long enough to rearrange my blog links in alphabetical order yo.

Labels: