Creative writing is just a fancy term for crapping.
==============================
?
A question mark to represent the many questions that I have
What I realise is when you solve a question, another one will silently slide into the place of the original one.

But then again, I am grateful that I have, at least for the moment, found some answers.

:D

==============================


!
An exclaimation mark to represent all the shocks and surprises in our lives

Experience is a name we name our regrets, someone told me this before. If that is so, we all have many regrets in our live. How depressing.

But, I digress.

If our lives were safe and void of any surprises or shocks, I'd think it would be like a rainbow without colors; a zebra without its stripes; a bowl of curry without spices -pointless.

Whatever the surprises, bring it on!

^-^

==============================

,

A comma to represent the breathers we sometimes need to take

To quote a particular conversation I had with my sister:
"Kay, are you busy?"
"Yes, I am"
"But you're just sitting at the dining table doing nothing"
"Well yeah, I am busy doing nothing."

I was being sarcastic as you can see. But thats not the point.

Point is that people are always complaining about how busy they are. You get in a ktm, you hear office people complaining about how hectic their jobs are; you go shopping in tesco, you hear housewives with maids complaining they are busy too. Even when you line up in the toilet, the woman behind you keeps tapping her feet on the floor.

Damn stress la the society we live in.

-.-''

==============================

.

A full stop to represent our limitations.

Though some are born more gifted than the rest, truth is, none of us is gifted in every way. I recently understood that too much multitasking is hazardous. And that overconfidence kills.

Overconfidence is a stupidity of its own anyway.

haih. Two resits for this semester.
Congratulations meikay, you screwed up.

Bye bye beautiful CGPA.

:'(

=====================================

I know this is damn random. But just feel like putting my perspective, however weird, unincomprehensible or unacceptable they are- into words.

Neh give you many full stops to represent your speechlessness.

..........

I know, I am weird.
Shut up.

Labels: , , ,