Dance, little black hats. I want to see you dance.

The weight of everything seems so apparent suddenly. I don’t want to be crushed by the impending realities. I understand the significance of everything that is to happen after the 21st.

Damnit I want to wear the black graduation robe and grab a random person near me to twirl happily around and around until I get so dizzy I cant balance on my heels anymore. I want to look up in the blue sky above and see the little black hats dance in the space above me. To look around and see people blinking back tears of joy. To participate in all the shameless camwhoring in broad daylight. I want to look around and smile, and tell myself that these two years have not been a fiasco.

Photobucket

I want to dance inside as much as I want to dance outside.
Yes thats me when I was 4

The days of judgment beckons. Much is at stake this time.

Photobucket

I want to graduate!

And what pisses me of is that when I have so much to think about yet my thoughts keep finding themselves going down the same path again. The path leading to you… and your crappy morning conversations. Then I start wondering what made you act the way you did.

It might seem weird, but talk to me, I want to understand your side of the story.

I know I know.. you people must be thinking "Oh damn I hope this is so not turning out into a post where I will not understand a word what she is saying"

Four words for you:
Dont worry. Wont happen.
Though I am highly tempted to do so.

So I'll just leave you people with a bunch of random pictures. I like to call them little snippets of my life.

See I am so nice kan?

Photobucket
Playing truant in DK ABE. So relaxing. Shh.

Photobucket
6 dogs vs 1 cat.
Poor cat.

Dont worry it was saved by a bunch of guys.

Photobucket
Best-Pan-Mee-In-The-Whole-Goddamn-World
Enough said.

Photobucket
Babysitting for my cousin and the two little lengchais/monsters while their mom went shopping.
Nearly killed me, the bunch of them.

My cousin speaks with an american accent. Apparently she picked it up at church. How weird is that?!

Photobucket
A newfound skill: I realised that I am good at pretending I am not taking pictures of myself when I am.

Uh.. damn random la this entry.
namothassabrahgavatoarahatosamasabuddhasa... ohm

Labels: ,