BIG thinks.

Lately, I have been having big thinks.

You know, the kinda thoughts which leads to slightly more major decisions in your life. Long term ones. Not like those random thoughts which goes though your head when you're sitting on the toilet bowl in the morning.

---"What shall I wear later?"
"Whats for breakfast? hmm."
"--I should really stop painting my toenails black. I havent seen them in their natural state since.. crap. I. Dont. Know."
"....Uh. I wanna go back to sleep"

No. Not planning to elope with a random guy. Too stupid.
Not planning to dye my hair purple. or pink. Or green. Too weird.
Not planning to get a tattoo.. Too.

Big thinks are really tiring. Energy consuming even. Drags us away from our natural sense of security. Its scary. Daunting. Exciting. Excruciating. But at the same time, liberating.

I am 20. With a big fat 2 i front. And the 2 isnt standing alone.
I think I am old. I think I am wise. I might even think I am invinsible?
-Neh.

But most importantly, I think I am capable of doing SOME big thinks of my own.

I wish she would think so too.
And
give me time to decide.
Big thinks need time.

Yes, mom.
Give me time.

I am after all, 20.
Not 200.

Ps: This is not an emo post. But musings of a 20 year old who is slightly directionally challenged currently. No thanks to the weird paths people keep pointing out to her.

Labels: