Crushing.
A silly post.

Yesterday, before heading off to attempt mental suicide by taking both finance and economics in a day they really want resit student to resit i think. then we can be called re-resit students, yvonne and I had this really interesting and rather amusing conversation.

So there I was busy arranging/poking/flicking pointlessly/frowning at my notes when she just suddenly, abruptly started talking about the dream she had last night.

I know, damn random. Come to think of it, she was probably trying to destress me. Thank you.

*****
She said, guess what?
I dreamt about my first crush yesterday.
uh huh I said.
You still like him isit? I continued, talking to my mirror while figuring how to make myself look less constipated. Stupid question.
No, she told me.
- Its just random. I dream about random people. Normally celebrities, and we are good friends in my dreams. Weird.
Then she went on to talk about her first crush.
I listened. Went over to my computer and started blasting some jewels in bejeweled to destress after I failed to make myself look less constipated.
Then she asked me hey you remember your first crush?
or something like that to the effect.
Umm.. I just added him on facebook a while ago. We messaged. I told her, talking to the mirror again cause I remembered I forgot to comb my hair.
Whaaaaat?!! And?? She said, sounding shell-shocked.
Nothing. Just caught up la. Come on whey. Friends. I said while smiling for the first time that day.
I turned around. I felt like divulging. I dont know why. So I told her, hey guess why I stopped liking him? Sure wont guess one.
A puzzled look accompanied by a "what?"
Cause one day, his mom came over to school. And he looked hell lot like his mom. And I thought "oh crap, he looks like his mom. ewww"
end of story.
We ended up laughing cause my reason was so damn stupid.

**
Ps: I was 11.
Haha. Darn late.
Do you remember you first crush?
*
haha this post is so un-me. But wth lah I think this is very interesting.Something to think about. First crushes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently reading: The ninth life of Louis Drax by Liz Jensen.
Absofuckinglutly fantastic stuff.

Labels: , ,