Round and round the round about.

There are times when I feel like a kid sitting on a merry go round,stuck in the delusion that I'm going somewhere when in reality, I am no where further than where I started initially. The flashing dazzling array of neonlights does nothing to help with the situation, perhaps it is what made me more blind to the glaringly obvious issues in my life.

"stop and stare, I think I'm moving but I go no where" -one republic

Yeah you can dismiss my perspective as ridiculous, far fetched crap and suggest that I go get myself a happy meal to fix my constant need to be so pessimistic towards everything. Perhaps you are even correct.

But I cant help it. The cynic in me dictates that. Thus I have always allowed my logic to take center stage while my instincts would have to retreat to the backstage, taking the role of the unnoticed and unappreciated.

Whether or not this arrangement is good, remains to be seen.

But you know what. Today I let my instincts dance on stage.

Gosh, it does feel rather good!

I should let my instincts go on stage more.
Perhaps we all should.

Labels: ,