I punk'd my mom on mothers' day.
Yesterday, me and my sis decided that what the heck, we are not going ahead with the traditional way of celebrating mothers day.
Cook dinner? She'd get a heart attack I think. Or bad tummy. Free child labour for a day? Did that years ago. Card? I think she's sick of the mess I make. Bake something? Already done that. . (yes ppl I know how to bake gasp.gasp gasp, Try me.) No, I dont knit shut up. Or quilt. Or whatever domestic people do in their free time.
So me and my sis got my mom THIS.
hahahahahahaha wtf her expression was priceless.
She was like "world best... dad?"
=.=''''''''''
After all, we did raise her expectations with this super pretty big ass box designed by yours sincerely.
Things got worst when we pretended it was a mistake
Me: "woi! I told you to buy best mom! Not dad! Why you so blind one?"
Sis: "But they look alike!"
Me: "Look what you have done!!!!"
Mom: (speechless while staring at the word dad)
Then we started laughing cause tak tahan already and gave her her real present.

Discounted CarloRino :))

Ps: We didnt get killed. Or grounded. She took it amazingly well. Phewww.

Labels: , ,