I sucketh at games.

In bid to decrease the boredom from staying at home too much as well to distract myself from my random moody thoughts, I have turned to Zuma to make myself happier. In the end, emerged out of the game feeling angstsy. My ego was hurt cause I cant make it pass level 9.

And my eyes hurt.

Really depressing I tell you.
WHO SAID GAMES ARE DESTRESSING?

So I decided to write something about the games I played before. Here goes.
Here are my experiences at trying out with various famous games

::Please take note some online game lingo will be used::


How I played Counter Strike
Location: House
With: My housemates.
Situation: My housemate, YB was trying to teach me and another housemate, JH to understand the greatness of counter strike.

This is how the 'lesson' went
YB: Okay start!
Me: Huh. Okay (hides and navigates behind the wooden boxes)
YB: What you doing??!
Me: =.= trying to stay alive.

::20 seconds later::

BANG! BANG!

Me: Huh. I died ALREADY? hahahahahahahhaahah

Several seconds later....
JH: Me too!!! hahahahahahahah
YB: =.= Noobs.

To give JH credit, he DID managed to survive longer than me. Come to think if it, it was pretty weird we laughed at our characters dying. But it was hilarious to have the maximum survival time of 20 seconds.

I never played after that. Stupid game gave me headaches.


How I played Warcraft
Opens screen.
Keys in whosurdaddy.
After building the buildings, and resurrecting the ancient fellows, let the little people do their thing.

Experiment: While your troops are under attack and you only have one hero/ancient, leave them to themselves, go fix yourself a sandwich and milo. When you come back, your people will still be around. AMAZING.

Ps: I tried without cheat. Survived the whole game like ONCE only. How depressing.


How I played O2 Jam
This technique is for trickier songs. You need an accomplice btw.

Me and my sister's technique
Me: Takes j,k,l and spacebar
Sister: Take a,s,d

And it works. We played magnificently by using this technique in the past.

How I played Super Dancer
(or was it some other dance game?)

Presses left instead of right. Right instead of left.
Up instead of down. Down instead of up.
Always get the timing with the spacebar wrong.

Result after the game: (chatbox)
HAHAHAHA NOOB!!!
So noob! @.@
N00bzzzzzzzzzz.
Haihyo go practice first lahh!

Dont wanna play already lah T.T
Stupid server lags up my computer anyway.


How I played Ragnarok Online (RO)
After my assasin reached level 50 something, I realised I upped too much on strenght and too little on agility. Thus leaving my assasin with a crazy critical hit of 1300 on average. But very weak against avoiding attacks. :(

So I deleted my level 50 something assasin and started ALL OVER AGAIN. With no bots. No one tanking me. How sad.

And I made it to level 40 something before I got bored of the game. Too many people and KS-ers. Siao. Oh well, at least my magician was ok.

*******

And my point is?
I am bored. Please recommend me some good games to play?

Labels: