Understand: The things I cant stand.

Yes. More nonsense from me again.
Aimee suggested that I should try writing a list of things I cant stand. Hmm.

Woman, due to the fact that I am pretty useless at helping you out in your current dilemma, your wish is granted. lol.That is how much I sayang you. Cheer up k.

Dont think I am so anal to write a list up to 500 things I cant stand. But oh well, here goes. In no particular sequence, as its from the top of my head.


1. People who think they are too cool for chap fan. (economy rice)
I LOVE chap fan. Because it is affordable and delicious and you can choose your favourite dishes. Sometimes, it comes with soup! :) Aw come on things just dont get any better. Thus I have beef against people who think it is below them. As if getting caught ordering chap fan will render them to drop several caste levels. From brahmin to the Sudra wtf. Hello? Humble pie needed here. Big fat piece please thank you.

;)

2.People who speak in weird weird weird weird accents.
Yup, I am talking about people who speak in weird accents that sounds like a mixture of aussie, american, british and um.. italian. Stop. BEing. So. affected. And. Look. In. The. Mirror. You are asian.

3.Vain men.
Sorry. I cant stand guys who stare in the mirror more than me. Or take baths longer than me. Or make up. Its just doesnt make sense does it?

4.Girls who act vulnerable and stupid so that guys will do stupid things for them.
I've elaborated on this before. We are living in the 21 century come on.

5.HOT aunties.
Some aunties just dont dress their age. Short pants, spaghetti straps and blond hair is not cool when you are 50 and wrinkly. Dont be a Janice Dickinson.


Ugh. Fifty-something year old nunga-nunga(s).

6.Horrible kids
Some kids are so cute they just make you wanna pinch them until their cheeks are red like tomatoes. Like that kid in the Ikea commercial. "He's not getting enough sleep". So damn fucking cute. But some are so.. naughty that you just wanna tie them to a chair and push them off a cliff. Once, there was this kid who kept kicking my foot for almost half an hour in the ktm until I cannot take it anymore and moved away. Manatau, the kid followed me and continued kicking. WTF!!! T.T

7.People who just cant shut up.
Actually I have high tolerance for noisy people. But there exist some very exceptional people.

8.When people talk to me too much in the morning.
Sorry, but I am one of those people who dont seem to be able to be wake up until I wash my face in the morning. Any attempt to get any message to me before that cant be processed and everything will be incoherent cause all I register in my head is "balhblahblahblah yakyakyakkity yak bullshit bullshitbull.."

9.Lala girls who talk in kiddie voices.
Its just creepy and weird and going against puberty thats all.

10.Lala pictures with big big big eyes like the dog.
Creepy and weird as well lah. Especially if guys do it.

11.Those gothic malay people.
I know, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But I dont get it. I really dont get it.

12.Pimped up kancil.
Those Ah beng cars that sound like ferraris. If I had to spend some serious cash, I'd pimp up a better car. At least got better trade in value. "modified kancil" can only fetch so much in the market.

hahaha. I saw alot of these during chap goh meh celebration in Klang!

13.Purple/green/red contact lenses.
I just find them creepy.

14.Gory movies
They make me queasy and sick in the stomach. Halfway through, I just cant bear to watch anymore. Horror movies are fine. But gory? ugh. Example: Saw.

15.That Botox smile.

Creepy laaahhh.

Vanessa Williams. I used to think you were beautiful you know. Ps: Your boobs look fake too. And very.. um.. compressed.

16.Paula Abdul's opinions
Does she even know what she is talking about anyway? "dear, you look so so beautiful tonight. Your talent, its just blows me away. I am humbled. Your voice, is so rich and have this... this..amazing texture " uh.. okay.. NEXT!

17.Those mat rempits who like to annoy girls by going "amoi!" and whistle.
Sorry not flattering. At all.

18.Brand whores.
Those people who go around telling people about their latest purchases from high end boutiques. You know what, I think they should just walk around with the price tag as well too.

19.Wanna-be brand whores.
Those who wanna be brand whores but cannot be cause too poor. So they opt for niki instead of nike. Cucci instead of Gucci. Amani instead of Armani. Somemore in bold HUGE letters -.-''

20.Sitcoms whereby everyone in it is beautiful.
I'd probably be killed for mentioning this but whywhywhy everyone in OC, OnetreeHill, Gossip girl look so beautiful? Yes, even the toilet cleaner looks dashing wtf. And their teachers are all so hot. WHHY doesnt that happen in real life I wonder?

Yummy!

21.PeOpLe TyPiNg LiKe ThIs.~
ItS jUsT rEaLlY ReAlLy AnNoYiNg.
NoW i Am AnNoYiNg MySeLf. HaIh.~ **// @-@

22.Websites with too much going on.
Multiple scrollbars. ugly color combination. Weird things flying around. Hello kitty cursors. Confusing.

23.Websites that bomb you with loud music when you enter.
Makes me jump. Cause I always wear earphones. Have pity on my poor ears people.

24. Holier than thou attitude
You know, the type who wave their holy books and rosaries at you during a debate. Walking around thinking they can preach to the whole world when in reality, they have tons of skeletons in their own closets to take care of.

25.Politicians who speak without consideration.
Malaysian politicians say the darnest things - everyone should read this book. Its really hilarious. (I read half of it already during my frequent trips to popular. sorry some books are quite expensive and I dont wanna murder my purse)

26. Couple blogs/those ppl who get overly affectionate on friendster profiles
There has got to be less annoying ways to declare your eternal love to someone. Seriously.

"**~~D3Ar D3Ar I lOv3 yOu FoR3v3R aNd Ev3r d33p3R tHaN oC3aN, h1gH3r ThAn MoUnTa1n, uNt1l Th3 sKy FaLl DoWn. M1ss YoU aLwAyz 'N' aLwaYs. mUaX. MuAx <3>OMFG! If I ever do this, please someone shoot me. Twice. Trice. Or until I die. Please. I beg you.

********

Wow, I managed to get to 26. Goodness I have officially amazed myself.

Cheers.

Labels: ,