Several things to go WTF over.
While reading the online news regarding the issue about hawker centers being demolished according to racial lines around the area where I often ate in wangsa maju, I feel extremely saddened. Wish it aint true anyway.
Firstly, because I think it is just really pathetic to hit out at other people's rice bowl. Especially when they did not incur any harm to anyone. Secondly, i hate discrimination in whatever form it takes. But reality of life dictates otherwise. Thirdly, I think there are more serious issues in life compared to some illegal structures of coffeeshops, like the crime rate wtf =.= And lastly, because now, no one knows where the people who makes the most awesomemest pan mee in KL ran off to.
:( Depressing news I know :(
Thanks to those who informed me anyway.
That aside, after reading the stuff, I went on to hit the link to anwar's blog. Tried reading it but attention died halfway through. Too deep and extremely political. Yawn. However this caught my attention.


HE HAS A FRIENDSTER/MY SPACE AND FACEBOOK PROFILE!
Despite myself, I LOL-ed.
This is ridiculous.
Somemore got smiley face in front of the word friendster =.=
And I checked, the profiles are real.. wan azizah is in the box where the featured friends are.


As a joke, someone came out with a friendster profile for mahathir. Check out his relationship status and amount of friends.

WTF. I am speechless.

Lets all send smiles to anwar on friendster and superpoke him on facebook.

Labels: , ,