Gimme a cup of optimism with no questions asked.

A week ago, I tripped and spilt my cup of optimism. And while I managed to salvage back some of the contents within the proceeding few days, I got careless and tripped again recently :(

Yeah, I am really clumsy and trip alot. Over objects. Over issues. And gosh you should see the people I trip over.


I blame it on my small feet. Lousy center of gravity. No wonder I walk funny.

**
On another note,

Fuel went up. Everyone is pissed and they just simply pick people to complain to. So far, there's my mom, a friend who just pumped $200 worth of gas due to kiasuness, this taxi driver and this random auntie who was q-ing in front of me in tesco.

=.=''

They should all go buy this shirt.

Best t-shirt in the world. Ah wong's. Damn cooperative la this fellow when I told him I wanted to snap a picture of his shirt.

Its great to know there are so many ways to interpret this mighty word.
Since I always say wtf, does that mean I am generally a very confused person?

hmm. persoalan yang bagus.

***
Life, just give me a cup of optimism.
I promise I shall be nice and share some with the people around me.

Cause I think everyone need some at times such as this.
Okay, some is an understatement. We need TONS of it.

Labels: