On emo.

We all had that experience. The one where you walk out of the exam hall, meet a friend who was lamenting non stop about how they were going to set an all time low failure rate.. only when the results came out, they passed with all the flying colors of the rainbow. And you, who didn’t complain even the slightest bit eventhough you had your insecurities and doubts.. did worse.

Yes, very WTF-ing.

I get frustrated at those who dramatize their perfectly ok existence. so everyone steps on shit from time to time. so what? it doesn’t mean the world is out to get you. excuse me for my lack of sympathies. I have none for those who purposely throw themselves into a pool of shit and try to make the world feel sorry for them.

oh shut up its not all about you. don’t you know negativity is contagious?

I am not comparing my issues against yours. its just silly to compare issues anyway. but seriously, lighten up. the last time I checked, aliens aren’t en-route to earth to kidnap our world leaders, an asteroid isn’t headed our way, the ice caps haven’t fully melted and pandas are still in existence.

Labels: ,