Frank and Beans.

While randomly browsing through random blogs on the internet, I stumbled upon this personality test which people are raving about cause apparently, its "accurate"

Hm.

Long story cut short, I took the test lah. Cause I am a sucker for this kind of things. Eventhough I do know most of them are bullocks, they do somehow make a person mysteriously feel slightly more awesome.

Great therapy for craptastic days.

Anyway, this is equally amusing as well. Scroll over the box for the explaination. Apparently kan, I have very high masculinity. And low femininity, god forbid.



I'm gotta tell my dad that all these years, he has secretly fathered a son. Sad thing is that his 'son' wasnt born with frank and beans.

Which is a pity considering I recently found out he does carry a picture of me in his wallet. And he uses it to dupe his poor unsuspecting colleagues into believing that I am his secret mistress. From Thailand la where else!

(insert wtf expression)

Those idiots actually believed him!
(insert another wtf expression)
Do I have the thai mistress material?!!

Hmm..next time he asks for any of my pictures, I'll give him one which I have my 900 degree spectacles on (which is as thick as my pinky) while reading my french dictionary upside down.

Enough about me, now go take the personality test and tell me if you are secretly a gay man. or gay woman. Or if you are really THAT confused- a little bit of both worlds :D

Labels: , ,