These little random things.

If anyone were to ask me is there a way for someone to be able to see things in a different perspective in a few days, I'd tell them not to see a therapist, but insist on them to try to get a random promoting job and let the magic of reality do the rest, really.

So yeah, thats what I have been doing recently for weekends, while waiting for the next step.

Morning makeup sessions.

Grumpy clown and delirious kid decked out in their stripy best.

What to do when your kid gets too huge for the pram.

Balloons and twins are such joy inducing things.

Locker room blues.

Some stories I have come across: There's this woman who was sad cause her monthly pay was cut from a measly 700 to 500. This girl who is the same age as my sister who was forced to stop schooling cause.. I dont know cause its just something you just cant ask people okay.

Such happenings make one wonder where has the kindness in the world seeped to :(

Hell being commercialized.
(hell set? wtf)

I love this pair of shoes but they hurted me wtf.

So I endured one day before giving in and limping off to buy another pair.
Gosh the stupid things one do for the sake of pretty things.

Amidst all the talk about prices and commissions, there are light hearted moments such as two chinese conversing in bahasa melayu for two days cause one of the chinese girl was dumb enough to think that the other chinese girl was a malay girl. And the chinese girl didnt bother to correct the other chinese girl.

I was the dumb one btw.

She was a quarter indonesian and thus looks a great deal like a malay. She also speaks amazing bahasa. She doesnt speak mandarin. How was I to know?

Labels: