Random weirdness.

Just weird pictures of weird stuff/senarios/ people what else can I say.

this cat is weird. it likes sleeping on a penyodok. all the time.

traveling in comfort and style.

DIY envelopes out of old comic books cause I thought throwing it away is a waste. Now let me try and post it back to myself and see if pos malaysia has any objections of me using it. If no, then I'll never use plain envelopes again.

My love. My addiction. My coffee.

(junk) food for thought.
everyone say hello to my magazine rack/cupboard.
It used to be a fridge.

When it broke down, I stole it.
And got away with it.

Wasnt joking.
I pimped it up.

My relatives were wtfed when they realised that the fridge in my room is not really a fridge.

What can I say? I save my parents from buying new cupboard. and got a very interesting addition to the interior of my room :D

My sister's idea of a happy meal
so pretty kan? now my family eat our neopolitan ice cream like that.

Yes, the Wongs are very lazy people.

Cross dressing mannequin.
very airy ;)


happy couple berharap-ing kat tanjung harapan.
This was taken before the dude left for UK.

Be loyal to your gf. Stay away from angmoh chicks k.

I spotted this in EON bkt tinggi mall.
Handphone charging.
Cheap! RM 1.50
Time needed: around half an hour.

One day: 24 hours
Shopping mall opens from 10am-10pm: 12 hours

12 hours= 24 half an hours
So one day maximum can only charge 24 handphones

24 x 1.50= 36 ringgit

MACAM MANA NAK UNTUNG?
and this is if non stop people keep charging.

machine probably cost thousands.
stupid idea sure fail sial.

Deluded sibling thinks she is part of the new high school musical cast.

The other deluded sibling who is 167 cm (and growing wtf) thinks she is hardcore.

See? No respect for the old and unhardcore one who is trying to teach herself new tricks.

mak's retro dress + my retro belt
=very retro

END of weirdness. Bye.

Labels: ,