Map reading skills.

Now I feel like I am standing in front one of those extremely elaborate and intricate maps of the japanese railway system. Confused. befuddled. flabbergasted but yet in awe that such complexity exists on humble planet earth.

And as my teeny mind tries to take in all colors, all the lines and the little symbols that make up the whole picture.. I find myself unable to digest it all. Let alone comprehend the accursed thing. So I try to ask around yet the people around me just dont seem to speak the languages I speak. They smile apologetically and perhaps, a little sadly at me. I smile back. At least they tried.

Funnily enough, amidst the temporary frustration and disappointment, I find myself consoled by the knowledge that-yes, one of these pretty colored lines will take me to my eventual destination. So I keep telling myself its okay, everything happens for a reason. Eventhough it is for a crap reason. Its simple really, I just need to get on the correct train.

But to do that, as usual as it is with myself when it comes to taking public transports to unfamiliar places- I usually have to lose my way for awhile before actually reaching my destination.

Late. As usual.
wtf

So much for map reading skills.

Ps: With the exception of a disappointing lead female actress (i dont get it why bruce and harvey are fighting over herrr)... The dark knight. is. THE. epitome. of. awesome. 'Nuff said. Go watch.

Labels: