6 random realisations

#1- I shall not question the good things that come my way.

Take the above as an example: If the rice is square, I shall not question why it is square/how it became square/who was the one responsible for making it square/ or what is its purpose of being square?

So what if its square? Its pretty. Its still edible wtf. Just eat the goddamn thing.

#2- When it comes to asking people for help, I really really suck at it.

I am generally a vair vair stubborn person lah. lol. The kind that actually has to hit the wall before she realises that it actually hurts.

In short, an idiot.

Cause sometimes I think I am surrounded by pretty awesome people. Dunno what the hell I did to deserve them.

But oh well, back to point 1: lets not question the good things.

#3- Chocolate McFlurry is joy.

I just had my first cup of chocoMcFlurry two days ago. I know I so katak tempurung sometimes. But someone did offer me an oreoMcflurry a long time ago, I didnt like it cause it was too sweet for my liking.

But chocoMcflurry is another story.
Its uh... heaven.

#4- Idleness is scary

Another of my weekend projects.

Meet pacman and blinky.
And I really have no idea who is picking up who.

#5- I am optimistic?

For some reason within this few months quite a few of people have told me I am an optimistic person. I never thought myself as one. Cause my second guesses always lead up to third guesses and forth guesses and....

oh well, you get it.

Truth it, I am just being realistic about matters.

If there is a possibility of an issue to worsen. There is also an equal possibility of it to get better riiggght? Duh.

#6- I secretly think I actually can pass off as a thai transvestite in my new passport photo.

Strangely enough, this picture was taken by a transvestite as well. A malay one. She took one shot, declared that it was okay and this is the result.

# Note: I shall be back in KL next week for several days. Will be staying with my exhousemates. Have some loose ends I have to tie up with the college. And I shall be working at the upcoming PC fair.

Labels: