Echo.

The conversation we had in the car made me more feel more lonelier than i have ever felt in my life. I knew but i have never spoken about how sucky things have been at least not on this topic. and hearing my thoughts in words, i realized i am a piece of work. messed up. and i just gotten to the rough pieces, not even close to the intricate shards. 

I always think people who constantly feel pity for themselves are selfish. But then i really do feel really bad for myself. they say life is temporary, why does everything in mine suddenly seem even more temporarier? Its scary. so scary to hear my own words echo against the silence, seeing the long almost empty strech of highway in front of me make it seem like its gonna be a damn long road ahead. 

At that moment I was scared of myself, scared for myself.

It feels like i have waded through shit for awhile, sometimes things are ok and the shit is around my ankles, but sometimes it feels as though the shit was around my chest, threating to take me alive with all its glorious stench.

And I told someone we just have to take whatever shit life hands to us and make the best out of it. Cause most of the time we really dont have much choice anyway. 

Sometimes I feel as though I am contradicting my own words.

But then again shit happens.
And apart from that really freaky moment that thankfully passed,I had the best weekend in awhile.

Labels: ,